Infrared whole-body hyperthermia device heckel-HT3000
- Heat input with skin-compatible and depth-effective water-filtered IR-A-radiation (wIRA) directly into the blood-streamed tissue.
- Quick and tolerable increase in body core temperature. Good compliance, even with several hours of application.
- Greater lying comfort on an adjustable patient's bed.
- Immediate transition into the heat retention phase (over several hours as required) where the position of the patient can be changed gradually between the lying and seated positions.
- Mobile treatment unit without water connections. 16A-power current supply is sufficient.
- Continuous measurement of core temperature, heart rate, oxygen saturation, blood pressure, ECG, respiratory frequency.
- Special documentation software FebroData with manifold options (see below).
The infrared whole-body hyperthermia device heckel-HT3000 is an effective, patient-compliant, flexibly applicable device for all levels of whole-body hyperthermia.
FebroData® - Software for Documentation and Scientific Evaluation of Whole-Body Hyperthermia Treatment Sessions
The principal functions are:
- Log and save the vital parameters including core temperature, pulse frequency, respiratory frequency, blood pressure, oxygen saturation and radiation intensity
- Data visualisation in tabular and curve form
- Temperature transient analysis: calculate and display duration of radiation phase and treatment session, maximum and minimum temperatures, and temperature/time integral above any defined temperature
- Graphical comparison between various curves for one or more patients
- Documentation of medication (single doses, infusions, boluses) administered during hyperthermia treatment
- Documentation of treatment-specific information such as events, side-effects
- Patient administration
- Documentation of diagnoses by integral selected ICD10 list
- Statistics functions
- Self-administrated pull-up lists to facilitate data entry
FebroData® is not intended to monitor and control hyperthermia treatment and is not a medical device according to the European Medical Device Regulation (MDR).
The current standard patient monitor to be deployed in a heckel Whole-Body Hyperthermia System is
- Mindray iMEC 10: Link
- Mindray uMEC
other heckel-compatible patient monitors, that are no longer available for purchase
Basically, each patient's bed needs to stand at a minimum height of 80 cm and a ground clearance of at least 14 cm.
heckel offers a special version of STIEGELMEYER VIVENDO with electrical adjustment of height, head and knee position.